A couple of weeks ago, (OK maybe was a month :)), Lexy3587 over at “Gone For A Walk” awarded this blog the Versatile Blogger Award, here. We were super excited and honored to receive it; however due to us being in the midst of a heavy training schedule, I am just now getting around to do a post on it. Without further delay, here are the particulars for accepting this award:
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs.
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.
7 random things:
1. Chessies are double coated, meaning they have a wavy outercoat and a dense wooly undercoat.
2. Thunder and Storm have different style coats, but both are correct Chessie coats.
3. Thunder’s coat is fairly short and waves along his back, but not much on the sides. He has a fairly dense undercoat. (This is a picture from March.)
4. Storm’s coat is a little longer and waiver down her back and on the sides. (This is a picture from April.)
5. Generally Chessies “blow” or shed their entire coat twice a year (including the undercoat).
6. Right now Thunder is mostly “out-of-coat” and Storm still has a decent coat.
7. You can always tell when the brown dawgs are blowing coat because you will find tell-tale hair balls all over the place. 🙂
15 recently discovered blogs:
Listed in no particular order and some are not that recent as my time to discover blogs is also limited at the moment. Check them out. They are all really interesting and so much fun. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do!
8. Tail Waggin
13. Oscah Baby
15. Chunyo’s Corner
(I will hopefully get to notify the recipients before they stop by here and see this, but if I don’t get this post up now, it may never happen! I just know that if they accept this award, they will do a better job than I did! :))
Thanks again to Gone For A Walk for this award!