Thanks so much to Basset Momma for awarding us the Leibster Award, here. What a nice way to ring in the New Year. OK, so I am a bit behind on getting this post up. I plead being sidetracked by those darn puppies.
The award has very simple rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.
3. Pick our five favorite blogs, with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
Liebster means “dearest” in German. I would like to pass the award on to some blogs that I really enjoy reading and I bet you will too. Some may be pushing, or over, the less than 200 followers requirement, but just in case you haven’t discovered them yet, I want to include them.
1. Browndogcbr- Hawk has grand adventures in the mountains and at the shore, but the best part–he is another brown dawg! Stop on over to see lots of wonderful pictures of his adventures.
2. Just Ramblin’-A Newf and a Chessie and some beautiful photography mixed with a lot of inspirational posts.
3. Snoopysdogblog-Snoopy is a lot of fun and a great mischief maker. :) Plus Snoopy holds a special place in our hearts because Snoopy and Thunder went through wearing the cone of shame at around the same time. Poor Snoopy had just as hard a time with that darn cone as Thunder did.
4. youdidwhatwithyourweiner- Who says a small dog is just a lap dog? These two dachshunds are always on the go and we get to tag a long through the beautiful pictures.
5. Murphy’s Bird Dog Blog- If you haven’t visited this blog and you enjoy watching bird dogs work, you are missing out. Fabulous pictures and wonderful video of the dogs working. The blog owner also is active in rescue and fosters dogs from time to time.
Congrats to all and thanks again to Basset Momma for this great award! If you haven’t stopped by her blog, go on over and say “hi”. She has two adorable basset hound’s and as you may remember, I am partial to hounds.
Tomorrow’s post will be about last week’s training and Saturday I expect to post all about the puppy! We are scheduled to pick him up after work tomorrow, (I know, Friday the 13th). We will have the whole weekend to get to know him and introduce him to the 2 brown dawgs. Of course we are getting him just in time for the snow to arrive!