Dog Meals Made Easy-Grandma Lucy’s Giveaway
Have you ever considered feeding your dog something other than kibble or canned food? Maybe you have a dog who is a picky eater or who has allergies? Homemade is great but time consuming. There is an alternative: freeze-dried food from Grandma Lucy’s for dog meals made easy.
Disclaimer: The 2 Brown Dawgs received sample of Grandma Lucy’s products in exchange for this review. In addition Grandma Lucy’s is providing a Prize Package to one lucky reader. We only share items that we think will be of interest to our readers. The 2 Brown Dawgs Blog is responsible for the content of this post.
Grandma Lucy’s Freeze-Dried/Grain Free Food
Grandma Lucy’s has a whole line of freeze-dried/grain free foods to make mealtime easy. All you do is add water to the food, wait a few minutes and you have a healthy yummy meal for your dog.
Grandma Lucy’s has been family owned and operated since 1999 and their food and treats are proudly made in the USA, (excludes the Organic Baked Treats which are made in Canada in a trusted facility). Here are some additional benefits of Grandma Lucy’s products:
- Freeze-dried pet foods that are moisture sensitive and rehydrate within minutes
- A bag of freeze-dried food expands to about 5 times its size
- Made from the highest quality USDA inspected and approved ingredients
- All Natural, GMO-Free, with No Added Hormones, No By-Products, No Preservatives, & feature Antibiotic Free Meats
- Made with Human-Grade Ingredients
- All Grandma Lucy’s food and most of their treats are Grain-Free, (excludes the Organic Baked Treats)
- Zero recalls in the 16 years Grandma Lucy’s has been in business
We were sent samples of three varieties of Grandma Lucy’s freeze-dried food to try:
- Artisan Recipe which is available in chicken, lamb, pork, venison, bison and a premix that allows you to add your own protein.
- Valor which is made with quinoa and available in chicken, turkey, and fish.
- Pure Performance with chickpeas, fruits and vegetables and available in chicken, rabbit, goat, lamb. fish and a premix that allows you to add your own protein.
You can see all of Grandma Lucy’s dog foods and treats here.
We mixed up a batch of the Artisan Chicken Recipe to try. The ingredient list is short:
USDA Chicken, Potatoes, Flax, Carrots, Celery, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Garlic, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Niacin, Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Potassium, Manganese, Chloride, Copper, Magnesium, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin
Storm could not wait to dig in.
It smelled delicious and I think it is safe to say she liked it.
Grandma Lucy’s Also Has Treats!
The Brown Dawgs live for treats and they did not want to miss out trying Grandma Lucy’s treats. We received a bag of Grandma Lucy’s Singles which are single ingredient freeze-dried treats and a bag of Grandma Lucy’s Organic Baked Treats.
We ripped into the pumpkin flavored baked treats which smell of cinnamon and are shaped like cute teddy bears.
Thunder says hand over the bear!
The Thunder drool tells the tale.
Enter below to win a Grandma Lucy’s prize package consisting of an assortment of 6 trial size packages of dog food and a bag of Grandma Lucy’s Organic Baked Treats. (Only open to US residents, see Giveaway for additional terms and conditions.) One lucky winner will be chosen by random draw.